Wednesday 9 January 2013

Mocktails


On the heels of my last blog, where I sheepishly (or not) confessed that, despite all the health and weight loss benefits, I HATE drinking water this product blipped on my radar. 

Crystal Light™ has come out with a new series of “cocktail” flavors to make drinking water a little more interesting.  Now I am not much of an alcoholic beverage drinker.  That does not mean I do not enjoy cocktails, I do.  I simply do not like the calorie count.  Quite frankly, if I were going to consume those calories I would rather chew them than drink them.  These new “mocktails” could be interesting.  They look really yummy and I think I’m going to give them a try.

It’s always nice to not feel deprived when on a weight loss journey.  This would be a nice way of spoiling myself a little … a pretty stemmed glass, a slice of lemon or lime, a comfy chair and interesting movie or a good book, maybe relaxing in a bubble bath.  Doesn’t that sound like a nice evening?

My intention is not to promote any company or product … but if someone comes out with something that makes drinking water (or any other step towards shedding some pounds) a little more palatable and interesting I think they deserve a shout out.  File it under “information sharing”.


Images from:
www.kraftbrands.com/crystallight


No comments:

Post a Comment